Willkommen auf den Seiten des Auswärtigen Amts

Certificate of Conduct (police record)

Jemand zeigt mit dem Finger auf ein erweitertes Führungszeugnis

Führungszeugnis, © Stephan Jansen/dpa

01.12.2017 - Artikel

Do you need a Certificate of Conduct (“Führungszeugnis”) from the Federal Office of Justice (“Bundesamt für Justiz”)?

In the Federal Republic of Germany, all police records are filed at the Federal Central Criminal Register, the so-called “Bundeszentralregister” (BZR).

If you wish to apply for a certificate of conduct (“Führungszeugnis”), please read the information and download the application form on the website of the Federal Office of Justice (available in English).

Your signature on the application can be notarized by a notary public, a German Honorary Consul or at this embassy Book an appointment

nach oben