Vacancy announcement for the position of
a domestic worker at the Residence of the German Ambassador
employed by the Embassy of the Federal Republic of Germany
Basic functions of position:
- thorough cleaning of various rooms, kitchen and washrooms of the official part of the residence
- required to prepare and to be present at official functions serving food and drinks
- knowledge about dinning etiquette is needed
- any other related tasks that may arise
- candidates should be proficient in English (spoken and written)
- ability to perform under stressful conditions, be service orientated
- posses a pleasant personality and be a team player
Candidates should be holder of a Trinidad and Tobago passport or have a valid resident permit as well as a work permit.
The employment is intended to be permanent. However, during the first few years the position will be based on a yearly contract system. Employment is scheduled for the beginning of October 2018.
The Federal Foreign Office in Germany and the German Diplomatic Missions abroad are equal opportunity employers and welcome all applications (female and male).
Regular working hours shall be 20 hours per week
Please send application with the following documents:
- curriculum vitae with passport picture
- CXC passes at the general level in English and Maths of grade one or two or equivalent
- letters of recommendation
- copy of passport or national ID
- letter of motivation
Closing date for this position is 15th September 2018. Please submit application to
Embassy of the Federal Republic of Germany
Attn. Ms. Caroline Heun
19 St. Clair Avenue
Suitable applicants will be invited to a job interview probably on the 27th or 28th September 2018.