Embassy of the Federal Republic of Germany
Holger Wilfried Michael, Ambassador
+1 868 628 16 30, +1 868 628 16 31, +1 868 628 16 32
Embassy of the Federal Republic of Germany, P.O. Box 828, Port-of-Spain, Trinidad, W.I.
19 St. Clair Avenue, St. Clair, Port of Spain.
The Embassy is open to visitors from Monday to Friday from 08.00 to 11.30.
If you have a concern in passport questions, name declarations or to apply for a visa, please use our online appointment System.
The Embassy is unhampered by barriers.
The embassy will be closed in 2019 on the following dates:
New Year's Day (01.01.), Rose Monday (04.03.), Carnival Tuesday (05.03.), International Women's Day (08.03.), Good Friday (19.04.), Easter Monday (22.04.), Ascension Day (30.05.), Whit Monday (10.06.), Emancipation Day (01.08.), Independence Day (31.08.), Day of German Unity (03.10.), Christmas (24.-26.12.) and New Year's Eve (31.12.).
Administrative / consular district
Trinidad and Tobago, Antigua and Barbuda, Barbados, Dominica, Grenada, Guyana, Suriname, St. Kitts and Nevis, St. Lucia, St. Vincent and the Grenadines, Anguilla, British Virgin Islands, Montserrat. The Ambassador is accredited in Antigua and Barbuda, Barbados, Dominica, Grenada, Guyana, St. Kitts and Nevis, St. Lucia, St. Vincent and the Grenadines and Suriname . The head of the Embassy is as well consul General to the British Overseas Territories: Anguilla, British Virgin Islands and Montserrat located in Port-of-Spain.
1. The embassy is obliged to check the luggage of the visitors. In order to avoid delays, we ask you not to bring any voluminous or heavy luggage or laptop.
2. Mobile phones are not allowed in the waiting room.
3. All electronic devices must be switched off when entering the building. They may only be put back into operation when you leave the building.
4. Photography in the embassy building is prohibited.
5. Access is granted only with the consent of the Embassy Security Service.
6. Please pay close attention to your personal belongings and documents. The Embassy assumes no liability for loss or theft.
Note on accessibility:
The Embassy is barrier-free accessible. For support and further information please contact Mr. Haack, contact person of the Embassy for accessibility.
German Ambassador Mr. Michael
» I'm looking forward to the work, the people and the life in the Caribbean. « German Ambassador Mr. Michael